2012年4月3日星期二

tunnel

I designed tunnel as the connection between the virtual world and the realistic world. At first, I chose to use the CC Star Burst effect in After Effects to show the brains moving to another world, but it looked really boring, so I redesigned the look of the tunnel and made the patterns of the doors consistent with the virtual world.

In this test video, I intended to show the man lost all his memory and transformed into a black dot before going into the virtual world. After showing to my friends and my tutor, I realized there are too much information for the audience to understand within such a short time, and the words are not attractive, I have to rethink the way to complete this scene transition.

tunnel test 1


this is another test, since I still want the star field look, so I created a background for the moving doors. but it looked strange when the doors are moving forward while the colourful lines are unchanged. I have to think other way to make it better.


没有评论:

发表评论